BlueBridge Managed Server Services
Provides for the day-to-day support of infrastructure systems and their common applications.
This service includes the following functions:
- Auditing, normalization and tuning of the current services to meet minimum standards of new deployments (existing servers)
- System and Performance Monitoring (including automated ticket creation and escalation) Utilizing LogicMonitor, included with each instance of a Managed Server
- Patch management and deployment – OS Patch Management Service is included with each instance of a Managed Server. BlueBridge will conduct patches monthly. Customer will be notified should that schedule need to change.
- Local resource management (CPU, memory, disk) as well as advanced monitoring of applications such as SQL, Active Directory, Exchange and Office365.
- Configuration of DNS and NTP (time) service sources
- Configuration of AD/domain membership where applicable
- Installation and configuration of applicable BlueBridge Management tools and user accounts/groups related to:
- Patch Management
- Endpoint Virus and Malware Protection
- Anti-Virus (Symantec Endpoint Protection)
- Maintain basic system inventory. This includes items such as Machine Name, OS type, Memory, processor and disk information.
- Detailed troubleshooting
- Block of Managed Services hours, provided by our highly trained engineering team, to be used as needed in your environment